3D Works Subscription
Designers and managers benefit from the SolidWorks Subscription Service Agreement, our innovative, value-added software support plan. Your Subscription Service Agreement (SSA) is a valuable complement to your products purchased through 3DWorks. SSA provides all major upgrades released during your 1-year renewal period and first-line fundamental support from 3DWorks, including how-to questions as they relate to the product you're using.
You will also have immediate access to new software features as they are released. These include major new functions that you won't want to be without! Most importantly Subscription Service provides you with the latest technology, information, and support to protect your investment and ensure continuous productivity improvements.
Subscription Service Customers are entitled to:
- All major SolidWorks and add-on product upgrades released during the subscription term.
- Telephone and email support Services provided by certified technical support engineers.
- Comprehensive 24 hour by 7-day-a-week online web access to download priority enhancements (new software enhancements are available approximately every 5 weeks).
- Easy access to online technical tips.
- Access to an interactive knowledge database of technical tips covering all primary product functions.
- Access to a state-of-the art, web based shareware model library. Download or send in parts, assemblies, Feature Palette features and programs.
- Access to Partner and Reseller products and Services
- Participation in live interactive web casts hosted by the SolidWorks product development team covering a wide range of topics that will enhance the productivity of all users. Access to the 3DWorks Night Schools program at no additional charge.
Purchasing a subscription provides you with valuable support resources for any of the following products:
- SolidWorks 3D CAD
- SolidWorks Simulation
- SolidWorks Enterprise PDM
- SolidWorks Composer
- SolidWorks Sustainability
- Any SolidWorks add-on you purchased
Subscription Service Benefits Highlights
- Live Technical Support from our certified support team.
- Automatic upgrades to the most up-to-date version of SolidWorks.
- SolidWorks Customer Portal access to information, forums, webcasts, partner discounts, and e-learning.
- SolidWorks Support Add-in product with exclusive content for subscription customers
- SolidWorks Knowledge Base access to Articles, Help Topics, Tech Tips, Tech Alerts, Macros, and Best Practices. FREE access to SolidWorks testing and certification to help you become a Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP).