NCnet DNC system transfers programs between a PC and multiple CNC machines through a wired or wireless network. It supports drip feed for die milling.
What you can do with NCnet
- Transfer programs in seconds
- Reduce machine downtime for program transfer
- Enable program transfer in second and third shifts
- Latest proven program is automatically transmitted to machine
- Prevent mixing of proven and trial programs
- Do die milling with drip feed
- Reduce accidental deletion and overwriting of programs
- Reduce part rejections due to outdated programs
- Restrict physical access to PC containing programs
NCnet LiteFREE DNC
- Works with 1 machine.
- Genuinely free, no strings attached.
- 200000 users worldwide.
- Connects to the COM (RS232) port of machines.
- Comes with cable and parameter details for all popular controls.
- Feel free to copy and distribute it to your friends.