Productivity Monitoring System
LEANworks is a software framework that can be customized to your exact needs for unmanned collection and reporting of data from machines. It measures downtime and makes shopfloor losses visible to the top-floor. You can reduce machine down time by as much as 30%.
LEANworks automatically generates TPM, OEE and other key performance reports
What you can do with LEANworks
- Keep track of production quantity.
- Improve machine availability.
- Get production data on email or desktop.
- Track and improve OEE.
- Reduce machine breakdowns.
- Identify and remove causes of idle times.
- Get alerts on SMS, respond before a crisis occurs.
Standard and customised reports
- Reports on email or on desktop or web.
- Hourly parts count from each machine.
- Graphical and tabular report formats.
- Machine downtime analysis.
- TPM parameters – OEE, A, P, Q.
- Maintenance reports – downtime, MTBF, MTTR.
Get alerts for critical events on mobile or email
- Production shortfall.
- Abnormal rejection rate.
- Machine breakdown.
- Operator absent.
Use standard off-the-shelf hardware for data capture
- Easy to source and maintain, cost effective.
- Use wired or wireless network.
- Use Barcode, RFID, Tablets, etc. as input devices.